Footie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mourinho rules out Drogba

Go down

Mourinho rules out Drogba Empty Mourinho rules out Drogba

Post by Oliver Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:30 am

Drogba was heavily linked with a move to the San Siro in the summer, before eventually opting to remain at Stamford Bridge.

Speculation has increased that Inter are set to renew their efforts when the transfer window reopens.

But Mourinho, who makes no secret of his admiration for the Ivory Coast international, claims he will not put in a bid until he gets the green light from either Chelsea or Drogba.

"I don't want to get involved," the former Chelsea manager told Sky Sports News.

"If one day Didier has a clear situation in his life with his club - which is a club I love - and he is on his way out and I am Inter coach, Gamba Osaka coach, Red Bulls coach or whatever coach, everyone knows he's one of my men.

"He's one of my men. Whatever club I am at the door is always open for him.

"But he's a Chelsea player, a very good player - and at the moment there's 0% chance of him coming to Inter in January."

Mourinho is also adamant that troubled striker Adriano is not heading the other way.

The Brazilian, currently in his homeland recovering from a thigh injury, has been linked with a move away from the San Siro in January - with reported interest from Chelsea and Flamengo.

But Mourinho insists the 26-year-old will return from Brazil.

"He's a top player," he said.

"We have (Hernan) Crespo and we have (Julio) Cruz who are 34, 35. I need another player, and that other player for me is Adriano."

Oliver
Admin

https://footie.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Mourinho rules out Drogba Empty Re: Mourinho rules out Drogba

Post by Oliver Thu Dec 18, 2008 10:32 am

I think Chelsea wont want to let him go but i, sure he will, I wonder what Jose will do then... Rolling Eyes

Oliver
Admin

https://footie.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down