Footie
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zlatan better than Ronnie - Mourinho

2 posters

Go down

Zlatan better than Ronnie - Mourinho Empty Zlatan better than Ronnie - Mourinho

Post by Oliver Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:19 pm

The former Chelsea boss says the Ballon d'Or winner"is certainly not the best" player in the world, instead claiming his striker Zlatan Ibrahimovic deserves the accolade after hitting 10 goals in Serie A this season.

Mourinho's comments are sure to fan the flames ahead of Inter's clash with United in the last 16 of the Champions League, which kicks off with the first leg at the San Siro on February 22.

"When I think how a player should be, names like Kaka, Ibrahimovic and (Lionel) Messi come to mind," Mourinho said.

"Messi is great and in two or three years' time he will win the Golden Ball (Ballon d'Or) award."

Ronaldo hit 42 goals as Manchester United won the Premier League and Champions League last season, but Mourinho remains unconvinced that he should be labelled the greatest on the planet.

"Ronaldo is a good player but he is certainly not the best," he said.

"He deserved the Golden Ball award because his team won the Champions League and the Premier League.

"But, for me, Ibrahimovic is the best."

Oliver
Admin

https://footie.forumotion.net

Back to top Go down

Zlatan better than Ronnie - Mourinho Empty Re: Zlatan better than Ronnie - Mourinho

Post by Oliver Sun Dec 21, 2008 2:20 pm

Hmm, i dont know what to say about that, Zlatan and ROnaldo, are 2 very similar players, they know how to use skill and score alot, I think they are both as good as eachover. I like Zlatan more than ronnie tho, i want zlatano to go to madrid, we need a striker and he would do insane there

Oliver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Zlatan better than Ronnie - Mourinho Empty Re: Zlatan better than Ronnie - Mourinho

Post by SoccerMAD Mon Dec 22, 2008 2:35 am

Wherever he would be, he would be insane

SoccerMAD
Free Player
Free Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Oliver Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:35 am

You love to prove me worng, lol, but that is actually very true

Oliver
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by SoccerMAD Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:44 am

Of course i love to prove you wrong, and I always will, and of course thats true. Cos I said it

SoccerMAD
Free Player
Free Player

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down